Donald Trump is the most impeachable president in American history.
(1) Trump and his henchmen have brazenly, openly, and defiantly refused to faithfully execute the laws of the land as required in Article 2, section 3 of the Constitution. By not enforcing the law, he has opened the floodgates for deadly emissions from various industries that are getting into the lungs of millions of Americans.
(2) He violates the constitution, federal statutes, and international treaties with his war crimes anywhere he wants to conduct them around the world. Bolton and Pompeo are prime examples of unindicted war criminals. These men violently threaten regimes, except those run by Trump’s favorite dictators, as if there are no laws whatsoever to restrain their dangerous missions.
(3) There are Trump’s campaign finance violations, his tax frauds, and his threats to use blanket pardons of Trump associates who are now convicted criminals.
(4) Another standard for impeachment is the widely quoted criterion by Alexander Hamilton – behavior that constitutes “abuse or violation of some public trust.” How about Trump’s over ten thousand recorded lies or misleading fabrications? How about his bigotry, misogyny and lying about his sexual misconducts and payoffs? How about Trump allowing the enrichment of his businesses by foreign governments spending lavishly at his hotels and other properties, in violation of our Constitution’s emoluments clause?
(5) The Congress was handed a mass of evidence by the Mueller Report and Congressional hearings are likely to find this evidence will provide a solid basis for impeachment.